I recently had an encounter with an anal retentive customer who had extremely high demands when it came to the cleanliness of my trailer. It did NOT go well.
Welcome to the Trucker Dump Podcast!
This is the dumping ground for my thoughts on truck driving, trucking jobs, and the trucking industry. My goal is to entertain and inform both new and seasoned truck drivers on how to become better truckers as they keep America moving. News, current topics, interviews, and more!
Get the 5-star rated “Trucking Life” for your Kindle
All donations appreciated. Just don't throw rolls of quarters. They hurt!
- TD194: Knight-Swift Buys U.S. Xpress, Daylight Savings Time Challenged, Truckers Given Stoplight Priority, Bad Choice For Secretary Of Labor, What To Do With Old Tires, Possibly The World’s Tiniest Trucker, & More
- TD193: New Secretary of Labor?, Senator/Teamster Fight, Love’s Founder Dies, Diesel Mechanic Pay Rises, Cool Products, & More
- TD192: Roadcheck Safety Blitz Dates Announced, Canada Gets Funding For New Truckers, A New Way To Unload Freight, Big Truck Crash Study Coming, & More
- TD191: State Of The Union & Trucking, EV Rollout Not Going As Planned, FMCSA Stays Busy With Exemptions, TA’s New Restaurant, & More
- TD190: BP Buys TA, New State Traffic Laws, Truck Stop News, Preparing For Weigh Stations, Right To Repair Trucks, What Your Tires Can Tell You, & More